Every person is unique and every problem is unique. Some of our clients eliminate their pain and restore their function in 2 to 3 weeks. Some problems take 6 to 8 weeks, some can take a few months, and in rare cases, longer. Treatment should only be continued if it is helping. If our treatment plan isn’t helping, it should be changed. The treatment response is highly variable and depends on:
- How complicated and difficult the problem is
- How long you have had the problem
- How significant the structural damage is
- How committed you are to solving the problem
- Your motivation
- Your ability/willingness to modify your activities, aggravating factors, etc.